Friday, January 11, 2013

Grannies Refurbished furniture

I have always loved to paint and I have been doing quite more than usual lately. Refurbishing furniture has turned into more than a hobby. Call me crazy, but I think each piece of furniture has a story behind it and if it's just a little piece, how can I make it more beautiful? How can I bring joy to another person with a piece of furniture.

Look around today and all the beautiful items are high priced. With economy the way it is, someone needed to step in and make it more affordable. That's where I am hoping to go, it was always my dream to open up a little corner store where I can have my little painted knick knacks or refurbished items...  One day that dream will come true. I have met so many wonderful people that are doing the same thing as I am and I am learning so much from them. Kudos to The Purple Painted Lady for taking my call out of no where and being able to help me. I really appreciated that.

Thanks to all the new followers that I have on Grannies Refurbished Furniture on my Facebook page and thanks to my wonderful husband who said to me yesterday, "Keep this up we are going to have to get a truck." Yes Dear, I do think you are right. :)

I want to give a big high five for Visalus for giving me the opportunity to be able to work home keeping me healthy and happy and to further my other dream, Refurbishing Furniture.  Thank you all for reading my blog...

No comments: