Sunday, December 9, 2012

Spinning

Good morning, Rise and Shine and all the happy Stuff :)
I am ready to start 2013 out with a bang.. I had to find something that I enjoyed doing while exercising and I think I finally found it.. I like the GO GO GO, sweat until your body hurts kind of exercise...
A friend opened a Spinning Center recently... Lifecycle Studios and I said, "Why not?" It's something you haven't done yet and how bad can it really be. It's not moving your back and stretching and exercising.... So I went.... Let's say I had my patooty kicked... I kept it at my own pace, did what I could do and left it at that. Being the first time, I didnt want to over do it.

Started out slow with a great mellow atmosphere and before I knew it, I felt like I was climbing Mt Everest.  Cycling to the top of the peak and then hurry hurry hurry back down the peak so that I could make it to the next peak. If this were a real race, I'm sure I would have been last of the pack but the main thing is I made it through the hour. How am I feeling today? Sore, but for the first time in a long time.. I feel that  I am coming back stronger then ever. I'm sure I will have my off days where I have to go visit my other favorite place in town, Tone U, where toning is the answer.. But for now, as long as I get out there build my endurance and mobility back then I'm on the right track.

The key to this little entry is Never give up!!! Some where out there is something that will test you, Something that will push you back down like someone or something has a thumb on your head saying, "NO I have control over your life and body". That is when you reach out and say, "Like H3!! you do I am in charge of my own future and there is Nothing going to stop me now"

You can do this, You can be in control of your own destiny.. JUST DO IT!!

No comments: